Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I am so tired today.
I gonna sleep now and wake up at 4.
To hug the buddha leg for tomorrow exam.

I was so dumb.
I always wanted dignity and pride.
I said no to free tips.
Well, I wonder what the score will be like.
People say I am crazy for not taking the tips.
Come on man, be more independent.
There won't be tips in real situation.
I mean, i know it's just some dumb exam.
But you can't expect tips forever.
But, well not last minute hug buddha leg also.
Now what am I going to do without tips.
Shit you Patty Chen.
What so hard about throwing away your dignity and pride.
Oh my god, What am I saying.
It's Dignity and Pride!!
YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Well, I hope so.
Man, I need some encourage and motivation.
Like if I pass, I will get a free bowl of
Laksa without ham add egg without egg white.
Or if I score, a free BMW or Bungalow at Kembangan
just beside John's house.
Or maybe a year sponsor of nicotine?
Well that will just make me die faster.
Unlimited, dog food?
For cheok?
Maybe a month off?
So I can do some mahjong marathon again.
Well, I think the best is to stop dreaming.
Nite Nite.
Muacks to John.

No comments: