Thursday, April 9, 2009

I realize I need to get some sleep.
For tomorrow fire fighting.
But, talking so much to my sir, I can't sleep.
I need to accept changes?
Changes like, you love me no more?

I not going to accept it.
You were sad when I left you the last time.
Like I said I won't make you sad anymore.
So even if you are going somewhere higher.
I just stay down here.
And not gonna accept any changes.
What if u feel sad.
What if u are lonely.
What if u just regret?
What if u want me back.
Is it all this things that keep me from
loving somebody else.
And..feeling so angry when somebody else talk to me.
I felt drain. I think i cannot take it anymore.
I am very not happy.
I hate you. I hate you.
I hate you Benjamin sit.
Whatever u said is a lied.
All the I love you is fake.
You lied.
You play with my feelings.
You lied.
You said you love me.
You said I am beautiful.
You lied.
Why did you do that.
I fucking hell hate you.
I hate you I hate you.
Why do I have to care how you feel
even after how you treat me.
Why do I bother so much about you feeling
sad or lonely. Fuck me.
I hope i get brain-wash or just leave this earth
So i wont remember all the lies u told me.

It's saddist to be so soft hearted.
Please, Its time to wake up. Bitch.
What the hell am I thinking?
Willingly to be played and play by people?
Fuck myself

No comments: