Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Maybe I will never get to used to why people
lie about...things.
But I think if I want to continue this relationship.
I just have to shut the fuck up.
Did we have a quarrel?
It sounds like a quarrel to me.

I dunno why I kept thinking of Beanie.
Maybe the way Ant Ant threw my hand away makes me think of
how he threw my hand away.
T_T
Then for a second, maybe I shouldn't be so sensitive.
Beanie is gone.

I did so bad for my test today.
Although the guy say I am good in this particular local stuff.
But I thought everyone know.
I mean, everyone know right?
What so good about me!
I thought I can score better.
Stupid bitch.
Always like that. Pui.

It's time I get used to life without you.
Not all guys are the same.
I mean I hope they are not like you.
Ant Ant promise he won't throw my hand away anymore.
=D

Bleahs.

Photos!!!


Mr Potato and Me!!


Isn't he cute? Now he's gone. T_T


My Pretty Pretty NO. =D


Me Me =D

I belong to my Fat Fat Ant Ant. =D

No comments: