Thursday, June 18, 2009

Run about 3km today.
I always slow down my baby.
Bleahs. Next time ask him find someone else liaos.
I think I won't be able to find someone that is sweeter than him.
Today quite shag.
Feel like I haven't been home for a long long time.
Hahaha, Although I was just at home yesterday.
Shit I am broke.
I left like $200 in my bank.
And Mummy is pasting O$P$ everywhere.
And, I owe her $200. =.="

I wrote some story to Ant Ant.
Been so long since I use my brain to think.
Anyway, I use my heart to think.
Hahaha I don't think I follow my brain.
Today is study day!!!
Once in a blue moon!
Tomorrow MM.
=\

Reach home, So sticky.
Bath, Brush my teeth.
Du lan cause I run out of hair mask.
So clean so clean.
Found out mum's mask hiding place.
Muahahahas.
Gonna blog finish then piak a mask on my face liaos.
Tomorrow need to wake up early.

I think I am feeling alot better nowadays.
Ant Ant, trying to make me happy.
I can tell. Act cute lohs.
Hee. I never ever run alone for so long.
Imagine 12 rounds around the stadium.
Not a chance until I met him.
Haha. Went to meet up with his friend today.
Play billard. So handsome lahs.
Drools*

Muacks Ant Ant.
Beep you!!

No comments: