Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I can't believe I done that.
For you.
I cut my hair.
My precious hair.
I wasted so much money on it --> Hair.
I had enough of the word mop.
And now I've done it.
I should'nt have.
Morale minus 60%.
See. I gonna fail my exams.

Mummy miss me.
They want me to go genting.
=\ I am like " Genting again? Not sians mehs "
Then again I think I haven went home and have eyes contact with them
for quite a long long time.
And then again, I think is time our relationship take a break.
Take a break. Not break.
I have to sit, wait and do nothing.
Waiting for you to play game.
I have to play with you.
And when I got bored of it, I still got to wait for you.
Waiting kills.
I am not those patient type of human.
That will always wait and wait while doing nothing.
Maybe...hais.
I will always force myself to remember this word.
" The one who cares less, win "
I couldn't bring myself to do it though.
I guess you must be hugging the damn bloody mother fucking shit.
I can't believe I lost to a doll.
Somemore doll is my favourite thing in this world.

So much things happen lately.
So so much.
Makes me stress.
My hair stand up.
And starts to kewl like prawn.
I need rebonding.
I need a nike bag which I saw earlier.
I need alot alot brand new clothes.
And alot more shoes even though I just bought 2 today.
Maybe some watches helps.
I need shopping.
But fuck. I dun have money.
Then I should have go sightseeing.
Mount Faber which I think I am suppose to be right now.
I guess promise are always meant to be broken.
Promise Promise.
I hate promise.
I fucking hell swear to god I won't fucking believe promises anymore.
Not in my entire life anymore.

People seems to know your presence.
I thought I will do everything to conceal you.
I guess you are out.
Everywhere I go become disaster.
It's basically all your fault.
I wish you can shut your damn mouth for one night.
And stop talking to me.
Seriously. Before I ask someone to kick you away.
Well...$$...
Genting.
I hope it lift my mood.
No one is gonna make me happy except for myself.
Therefore. Myself

No comments: