Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wah went to eat crab crab with BB.
Damn big big the crab crab.
BB order one black pepper and one chilli.
Each person each.
Hehehe.
The way he eat while saying " CB lohs damn shiok lohs "
I see liaos also shiok lohs.
Sians.
Tomorrow still got duty and sailing.
Anyway sabre was fun!!!
So so fun.
Maybe because people gave compliment.
Hahahaha.
Yay last sailing on sunday!!
And I hope tomorrow got activated.
Muahahahahas.
Tired.
Wanna ZZZZ Soon.
Oh.. I went to see a doctor today.
And I wish the clinic got those " Please rate us "
kinda stuff. I gonna give 5 stars lohs
Even though is just a wulu wulu clinic.
I think I stay like 3o minutes in the room.
The doctor kept explaining things to me.
And even took paper and pen to draw my skin.
Then apply steriods then what will happen.
Then tell me that why I should change bedsheet every week
and not every month, cause of my eyes irritation.
And the food poisoning.
He press my stomach and when he press until a certain area,
I can feel my sai want to come out lohs.
Lols. Goodnight peeps.
Nice crab.. Hehehee.
Bankrupt liaos.
So fast. XD

No comments: