Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I got alot to blog about.
Blabbling!!

First of all I dunno why Lee Lee just pop into my mind.
Sister I miss you.
Work will be fun with you around.
Lee Lee I really miss you.
= ]
All the best for your relationship!!
Please look for me if you encounter any girls problems.
Although I only half bucket girl.
Lols.

Baby change liaos.
He change so much.
So happy.
Everyday act sweet lohs now.
So sweet.
I wonder what happen if we happen to break up.
Hee Hee.
Anyway I don't think that will happen.

I wanna kneel down on the floor and propose to you.
Because you are old and fat.
I wanna take care of you and make you grow fatter!
That remind of that I am suppose to steal mum secret recipe.
It's time I learn cooking.
I think I can learn in just one day.
No rush.
And because you are a pig that don't know how to use computer.
I need to be there to download your stupid unknown language song for you.
Imagine you, all alone.
So sad. And people will cover their mouth while laughing at you
because you are so fat.
But with me around.
Such a pretty girl.
People will be envious instead of laughing.
Muahahahahas.
And you always speed.
You need someone to remind that you can't die alone.
Cause we are gonna die together.
When you get old, you will start to ache everywhere.
I'll be your portable massage chair! =D
I guess you also need someone that is pro enough to kill you in games.
That will be me.
Muahahahas.
And when you are so old or too fat you can't even move.
My non-stop talking mouth can keep you entertain for the rest of your life.
Do I have enough reason to propose?
Hmm.. Oh and someone need to clean your room for you.
That will be me again.
I have to remind you everyday that you are fat.
So you will have the motivation to exercise.
And remind you we need to eat delicacy every pay day!
I didnt know I was so useful.
Self compliment. Hehehehe
Die liaos I talk like ah ma.
Muahahahas.
I am only twenty!! =D

Let's grow old together.
I love you.

No comments: