Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Everytime I stay at home I get frustrated.
I dun know why.
I think I don't like home anymore.

Went to chalet.
Seen things I thought I only can see on television.
I still don't believe how ugly people can be.
Doing things that makes people cry.
And I am a accomplice.

I haven ate anything since yesterday.
Except for tons or marshmellow.
BBQ was fun!
I wish everyone can just BBQ the whole night.
Instead of doing those kind of things.
See all the chicken wings and hotdogs.
LAIS cook one all chaota.
I cook one so nice. =D
So happy.
Muahahahas.
Hais.

Stupid baby.
Gamble the whole night.
Didn't see him much lohs.
I think I getting possesive liaos.
I want him to be with me 24/7.
I still remember time when we just started.
I would wait for him.
But why I can't I wait anymore.
He still say he like someone like that.
And now I making him hate me. =\
But I love him so much lahs.
I think I need friends.
I going to make more friends.

So I won't feel lonely when Baby is not with me.
I love you. I love you.

No comments: