Monday, August 3, 2009

I miss you.
My little ant.

Weird day!
Maybe because I am alone!
Went down for sun tanning.
And...There this bunch of kids.
Naughty ones.
They are so young.
And so crude.
There's this maid.
Okay. This two boy.
A and B.
The maid belong to A.
And A shouted at her maid.
Asking her to go up and get his ball so he can play with B.
Then B scolded A maid.
Ask her to faster go and take.
So rude!! This is just one point.
Then there I was, the poor lonely me.
On the chair, tanning my back.
Lying on my hand while I watch the two monkeys.
Then they start splashing water.
And splash all over. ME .
And they just laugh and laugh...
I heard her say she's gonna kill them.
Haha.. Lucky me...

Then I got sick of the monkeys.
P.S ( I don't hate kids. I just dislike them. Well except for my own )
I went to the gym.
I went in.. then there were another china freak inside.
Hey, I am not being countrisis. Lols dunnno what lahs.
But he was really a freak.
He on the aircon... HELLO! This is a gym.
Where people need to sweat!
Maybe not for him but for me lohs!
Somemore I just came up from the bloody pools.
I was like shivering inside the gym lohs.
Then he was there watch TV.
Then keep laughing damn loud.
Then every 5 minutes or so, he will go the ... the weight thing lahs
Do abit of workout then back to his TV again.
Freak.... and I was there shivering. Not very normal also.

Then a bitch came in.
She look okay at first.
Long curly hair.
Average looks.
And funny clothes for workout.
Then she was running on the track thing.
And I was beside her.
She run like she doing modelling lohs.
Keep looking into the mirror and pose different kind of poses.
Then style her hair every minute lohs.
Tie like that then after change. Then the way she run like
making love with guy like that. Kanasai
See also wanna slap her lohs.
I think she guy lai de lohs
Just change sex. Then not used to it.
Ke lians.

Weird day!!
After that I went to do sit up.
In the fitness corner.
Peaceful lohs........
Do only like 35 then stomach sour liaos.
Last time can do 50 lohs.
I wanna cry!
Anyway, I slim lohs.
I only 54KG!
Nabei! Last time 57KG one lohs!!
Muahahahahas.
If BB say I fat... I gonna pull him to the weighing machine.
Then compare our weight.
He sure cry one lohs.
Oh.. So sad my poor BB.
He so fat.
Like I said.. If I were him I would have commit suicide.
Muahahahas.
Going to genting this friday!
Hmm.
So many things haven do.
Hais. I miss my BB.
He called and said he watching scary movie alone.
My BB hum one lohs.
He cannot take this kind of thing one.
So kelian. Watch alone!!
Roars!!

Oh I forget to mention that I went to eat SAKURA
with my family.
The shark fins... so disappointing.
I swear swear and cross cross my heart heart that I will never go there again!
I give a 5 saliva rating.
Kanasai.
All I eat is Salmon and Salmon.
Eat until shit.
Then after shit come out... continue Salmon.
No raw oyster. No nothing.
BLEAHS!
Lousy place.
Though I didn't pay for it.
=P.

Tired liaos.
Going to hug my BB jacket until it's torn.
Muacks Muacks my BB Ant.
I love you.

Roses are red, Violet are blue.
Your eyes are so pretty and the rest of you too!

From : John John.
I still remember!

No comments: