Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Had a talk with Angel Co.
I kinda miss him.
I still couldn't find anyone that is even one quarter of him.
I am not 125-ing.
Hmm.
Whatever others said.

I saw erm...blogs.
About how guys can said something and hurt us girls.
Without noticing.
Well, I think guys always said something
that suprise me.
Because they makes me feel so touched.
And I wonder if they notice.

I think I can't just sit down here all day long.
And keep thinking about "being kick out".
I miss all my friends for sure.
I miss them.
Lee Lee was posted out.
And I still miss him.
And we go went out.
And we are still friends.
So I think there's nothing to be afraid of anymore.
Maybe it's time I learn how to let go.
And change. Like my GO Mr Potato says.
I miss him too.
I miss everyone.
Let's not sound like I gonna post out for sure.
=D

BB sailing.
I felt my heart crack for a moment.
Then I repair it with lot's of faith and trust.
I login into this farm and saw this message send by
some imperfect girl. I mean her name.
Not saying she's imperfect.
Haha. And simple the message just says " I love you "
Oh talking about here.
My heart crack again.
Anyone hear?! The glass sound.
Oh whatever.
Faith and trust where are you. I got repair work.

Lionfishes are really pretty.
I remember point at resilience ship badge.
And says I wanted to go to this ship with weird ship badge.
Haha.
And here I am. Resilience.

My heart hurts.
Stupid BB.
He won't do this kind of things to me.
Hahaha he won't.
But... am I feeling scare?
Hahaha.
I think I better sleep.

No comments: