Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I have some serious infection.
So serious I hate going to toilet now.
It's hurt when I urine.
So sad. And is like everytime 10 minutes I need to urine.
I am getting old.
Last time shit got blood.
The doctor put test tube into my asshole lohs.
Then after that say, " Oh nothing much lahs, Overheat nia "
Kanina!
I will never forget her face.
Stupid bitch.
Anyway.....
I think I got some Shopping Diesease. (SD)
I suppose to go to this woman clinic this morning.
And I can't find it.
But on the way searching.
I think I spend like $200.
Slippers. Faceshop.
Shirts. ETC ETC.
I won't even let off things like batteries and tiger palm.
Lols. I am really sick.
Tomorrow sailing onboard Gallant.
Have to sleep aft mess. T_T
So sad.
Lols.
Friday meeting my elephant for dinner.
Hmmm. Porky is coming with me.
Hehehe. I hope they get along.

I love my porky.
I love my porky so much I decided to go fasting.
I am getting fat.
When I hug him I can feel his huge stomach against my not so big stomach.
MUAHAHAHAS.
But there's still stomach.
I bet nobody understand what I am saying.
But nevermind!
No eating onboard Gallant.
3 days 2 nights for $400.
And I spend it on ps3 for Porky birthday present.
But I think I playing it more than him.
I wonder what so important that their people can't sail.
Hmmm.
I am going to sleep soon!!!
My fat porky is running now.
So cute. Haha trying to cut down weight.

Muacks I love my porky.

No comments: