Monday, October 12, 2009

There are times.
When I felt so sad, I swear I will never comply to your anything anymore.
There are also times.
When I felt angry and have to keep it to myself.
Seriously I felt like spamming all the vulgarities and my powerful
middle finger into your face. But of course not. XD
There are a few times.
I felt down and you didnt notice.
I thought I said something about "What a stupid guy"
But then there is never a time.
That I stopped loving you.
Hehehe.

It's good to have a laptop.
So you can bring it around, not just your house.
I am currently lying on my bed.
In a very comfy position.
And blogging.
Thinking that I should blog more often now and then.
Because I am at home. And kinda feeling talkative.
And there's no one to talk to and this late hours.
Though I have 300+ dolls.
But I assume they are sleeping already. =D
So just let me talk.
Let's see.
I am currently thinking of when I first join the SAF.
Before I join, I was free like a bird.
I fly everywhere that is flyerable. ( HEHE MY own ENGLISH )
But then I was spoiled.
And bad temper.
Keep bullying those weaklings in school.
Muahahahas. I sound so bad.
And worse, Not much allowance.
No money = die/dead.
As you all know I spend at least 1900 (all my pay) a week.
Because my salary always last for just a week.
Sad.

Then I join the SAF.
I become somehow, still a bird.
But can only fly when people allow me to.
Is like a million birdy marching together.
And I am one of them now.
LOLS!

I got friends. Though we don't really hang out together.
I always wanted a friend.
Just one.
One that I always have her/he in my mind and.. you know.
Eat lunch together, go out together, play together, taung together.
Go to work together. Endless topic.
And just everything together.
Like elephant and me.
Anyway, I am meeting her on friday.
It's like a meet the boyfriend gathering.
Muahahahas
Bleahs.
I am getting sleepy.
Goodnight.
I love my little porky.
My cute little porky.
My fat fat porky.
MY PORKY.
MINE!

No comments: