Monday, October 26, 2009

It's sad, when I thought of how they used to treat me last time.
I put in so much. I gave so much.
And then I get nothing, NOTHING in return, but pain.

I hope this time round is not.
I had a quarrel with Fat Pork on friday.
I cry while walking on the way home.
Why does all this things happen on me.
But then I didn't see how much effort he put in.
But after that bad friday.
I realize, I don't have to a idiot to wait and wait at home for his return.
Meanwhile I can do lotsa stuff like, swimming and going out for shopping.
I shouldn't be so stubborn.
Even after all my ex-bf break up with me because I am stubborn.
And Fat Pork can endure me for so long.
Isn't he sweet.

I reborn my hair today.
Finally I felt, newer and much more alive and kicking.
Seriously, HAIR does matter.
Christal has move to AMK. My hair stylist.
Haha. Sound like a professional.
But.. Haha, she is just a ordinary hair stylist.
But she's good. At least the best in all the hair stylist I met.
If not I won't went all the way down to AMK just to cut a hair.

I have persuaded Porky to get into the " Set a goal " mode.
And our goal is to get married and save alot money before that.
If we fail, We just break the Pork Bank and split the money.
Heh. It's just a goal for us to work towards to.
It doesn't mean we have to WORK towards to.
I mean... We have to! But .. Nvm.
Well. I wish we can make it.
Muahahahas.
I am tired.
Gonna go sleep.
Work tomorrow.
B-O-R-I-N-G.
ROARS. I gonna protect my country!!!
No nonesense!
Without Singapore, There won't be FAT PORK!
And all my friends. My brothers. And Sister!!
1. Junyi
2. Yong Yeow
3. Cesc
4. Dongxu
5. Soh Hwee
6. Hey I think I only got 5 friends.

No comments: