Monday, May 11, 2009

I wonder if the world is coming to an end.
Bless all the mexicans.
I hope they recover from the swine soon.

Went to cow's home and play dota.
Win myself two gingerbreadman doll.
Wahahaha.
The fun thing about dota is,
If i win.. I got more dolls.
And if i lose, I just have to punch simon in the face
and walk away.
See.. Fun!
Went to cable ski with CO, NO and AO Kenneth.
Wahahaha so fun.
New experience.
Wahahaha.
So tired.
Feeling weird nowadays.
I wonder if I am sick.
I found my old thermometer.
Weee!! SAF gave me a new one.
And Daddy bought one for me.
Now I got 3!

Bao's playing mahjong again.
Dunno why she dun need to work.
And dun need to eat.
Dun need to drink
Dun need to sleep.
Just nicotine and mahjong.
I hope my sister won't turn into a zombie.

What so fun about mahjong?
Stupid John John finally free to show face lohs.
Hee.
Haven seen him for a long time anyway.
Kinda miss him too.
John John.
Remember the song you sing while piggyback me.
You always made me feel so much better.
Thanks alot.
Muacks.
I gonna miss you when you are gone.

Cheers to myself.
As I have walk alone this far.
There's nothing that can bring me down.
Now I see.

No comments: