Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a very tired day I can say.
Let me think what did I do the whole day.
Hmmm... Basically nothing!
Quarrel with Chicken in the morning.
And she threaten to jump down the MRT track.
Then I saw her on the way home.
And this question just pop into my mind.
"Hey you suppose to jump down the track right?"
Fine. It's not really funny at all.
My left eyes keep twitching the whole day.
Something gonna happen.
Maybe the guy that i cursed...really died?
Whatever. I am not that lucky.

Well well, attend my class today.
There's no word I can understand.
Shit, I think I am in deep shit.
Serious.
And my batch boy and girl can just simply... @#$@%
And ta-da~! They got it.
I need to buck up again.
I hate it when I have to you know?
Study marathon kinda thing again.
It's really sickenining and tiring and whatevering.
Can somebody just understand it!

Wanted to went for swim lohs.
This sister of mine has gone insane.
She actually want to play mahjong so much..
She ask my mum and dad.
Everybody start getting fitter and fitter.
How can I lose out!?
Tomorrow half day. I gonna make tuesday, My own sport day.
And if anything happen, Friday will be standby date.
If anything happen again I will activate my weekend.
My racket gonna go rusty.
No way man!
Talking about racket...
I got this tennis bag I wanted to buy so so so so so much at Yishun.
Roars. I bet it sold out.
Shit... Told you!
Don't ever see something you like and not buy it.
You gonna regret for life.
I guess I am gonna regret for life now.
My poor poor tennis bag.
I wonder who got it. And wonder if the owner mistreat it.
Poor tennis bag. You should belong to me...
Oh my.

Can't I just shut the fuck up.
It's just a fucking old bag.
And it's blue in colour.
Why would I want something that is blue in colour.
Fuck off and get myself a life.

But... the bag is really really nice.
Fine... Pimples... all cursed upon my pimples.
And regarding yesterday phototaking session.
...... TA DA......!











There's alot more.
Lazy.

No comments: