Sunday, May 3, 2009

Went out to celebrate Huiyu's belated birthday.
Happy birthday my dear slut.
I love you lots.
Took lots of picture again.
I wonder where I have to take picture everytime
I having bad rashes. Specially on my face.
Roars.
And not to forget the super duper big and ugly pimple that
pop out recently.

Feel hungry suddenly.
Feel like eating Mum's Macroroni.
Or Wanton Soup. Or... Hais..
I search every hole in my kitchen.
Not even a packet of maggie mee.
So pathetic.
Only eat 1 meal today.
I guess I gonna faint tomorrow.
Who asked me to sleep until 5.30pm.
Yawns.

Photobucket always takes it own sweet time to load
the picture lohs.
Hais.
So tired. I guess I will post the picture the next post.

CO Sir say I will have to sleep at 9pm
In order not to take cab the next day.
Now I got caught on msn. xD
I have to sleep soon!!

I wonder what should I buy for CO Sir.
=\ Hmm...

No comments: