Sunday, May 3, 2009

Swear to god, Cross my heart.
I will never play mahjong with noob again.
How can someone be so fucking noob.
Okay fine.

Went to eat comms dinner yesterday.
Well, It's expensive.
But there's alot of things I haven't eat before.
So, Muahahahas. Anyway I am not paying for it.
Let Mr. Naggy settle the bill.
Muahahahaas. I am so so mean.

Playing mahjong again.
Taking a break.
I wonder, what so fun about mahjong.
It makes my sister go crazy over it.
Her daily conversation can be about mahjong and mahjong.
My face always turn blue when she talks about it.
It makes me sick. !_!

Took some picture with my Mei Jun.
Muahahahas.
Will be posted later.
Currently talking to CO Sir.
I wanna go USA. I been waiting to run away for a long time.
This is my one shot.

Talking to CO give me lot's of lightbulb.
I guess you guys are jealous of me.
Cause you will never find another CO as good as him.
I gonna miss him alot!!
Thank god for giving me someone so true.

Some bedtime story before I sleep.
Once upon a time, there was a little girl.
She dream of pretty dresses and beautiful shoes when she sleep.
Little did she know pretty dresses and beautiful
shoes doesn't look nice on her.
Sweet dreams, are not always sweet.
True love will never ever come true.
True love is like pretty dresses and beautiful heels.
And they will never look nice on me.
And they will never belong to me.

Who the fuck need love to survive again?
Don't need me to remind you once again.
You. Don't need love to survive.

Well... Okay.
As long as you are here.
I guess it's enough.

It is enough.










She's so cute right?!















No comments: