Friday, September 4, 2009

Uh huh.
I felt like crying.
This is not the life I want.
Then I think by tomorrow I will wake up
and forget everything that happen today.
And go crazy for some particular person again.
So I tried and tried so hard to keep my tears from dropping
Because I don't want it to lead to some arguments.
I tell you what.
I woke up feeling so useless.
And so lazy today.
I fucking hell don't feel like doing anything.
NOTHING.
But I force myself to fucking hell change the bloody mindset
of doing nothing for the whole day and do something.
I clean the bloody room.
I clean it with my hand and a piece of cloth.
I wipe every single inches of tiles in your room.
And I wipe basically everything in your room.
I fucking don't do housework.
Why do you have me make me feel so low.
And now I have to use all my cells and concentrate on not dropping
a single drop of fucking tears.
And so I thought maybe you done something sweet
and can make me smile and feel like a bloody idiot madly in love again.
But you didn't.
And then so be it.
I am sick being a bimbo.
Like some bloody shit that cares about how her fucking hair look like.
And start to worry of her actions that might make the guy just run away.
Whatever.
Mother fucker all.
Shit just fuck off.

No comments: