Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oh as I were saying yesterday.
Baby bought a new computer.
And now he can't play sudden attack with it.
Hee. I am trying to fixed it.
Felt so young suddenly like 10 years ago.
When I was just primay 4 I would sit in front
of my computer every night and day.
And that time my computer always spoiled.
And then start to fixed myself with daddy screwdriver.
And tada. I am a genius.
Blahs whatever.
Baby sailing.
So sians.
Hais...

I am so tired about work.
I mean not about work or sailing.
About peoples.
I been praise by CO quite often recently.
Why am I doing this?
Oh whatever.
Anyway I realize some good point under him.
He forced you to learn.
And when people asked me a question, I know how to answer.
Because I somehow remember being force to learn by CO.
Lols. Blaa. I gonna fall asleep soon.
So tired.

No comments: