Saturday, September 19, 2009

I think I am living in a lie.
Though I hope losing my wallet is also a lie.
TELL ME ITS NOT TRUE!
I hae parents that love me and dote on me.
Although we always quarrel when we had eyes contact.
But still I am living in a lie.
I had a boyfriend that make a effort to cheer me up when I am angry with him.
But he always makes me kinda lonely and
"suck thumb because I am in love with him"
Promises like cooking a maggie mee always come hours later.
After I already start to deform into a zombie due to starvation.
Still, Is this a lie too?
What I meant was...
Everything is coming to an end.
I was very happy throughout all the times.
I mean I seriously am laughing when I am laughing.
But..After the crowd dispersed..
"What's so funny about just now"
Maybe it's a habit that I just like to laugh so much that is a habit.

I always bought damn lots of stuff when it comes to pay day.
Simply because I got nothing better to do.
Shopping kinda makes me "PHEW"
Though it makes me feel like a idiot carrying alot of bags.
I fell down at northpoint the other day.
After buying lots of BRAS that I promise I will buy for myself.
As a reward..for working too hard.
( Excuses )
Because I was carrying so much stuff.
I couldn't see the puddle of slimy slimy watery dunno what on the floor.
I manage to do some kungfu and land on my feet.
But my ankle hurt now. =\
I becoming more and more clumsy.
And I don't know why.
I used to be so protective of myself.
Even like how many ants passes me.
I will know.

I guess my spike has been cut off.
And stop observing how people react.
And stop protecting myself from meanies.
And also failed to see who is bad and who is not.
Simply because I lie to myself.
"He wont do this to me"
"She not that kind of person"
Even until I see their true colour.
"Maybe its her/his bad fur day"

Talking about bad fur day.
I been having that everyday since I cut my hair.
I swear to god I will never go to that salon and cut again!
If she touches my hair once more.
I make sure I chop my hair myself rather than let her chop.
Now I feel like a frizzly....bear?

I felt scare about the upcoming events that requires me to be MC.
It's just talking.
But I gonna talk in front of so many people.
And I think I need to wear skirt.
You know...I never done anything like this in my life.
Then again, what's there to be scare of.
I am getting tired.
I need to sleep very soon. Like immdiate.
Still got to sail tomorrow.
I think I done something proud today.
I drew a line.
Between work and friends.
Well, that takes alot of courage.

I guess, lies makes me happy.
Though I hope loving me is not a lie.
Its not about the maggie mee I am upset about.
It's about how you prioritize me between....me and games?
And how you care about my needs and my wants.
I guess I can do anything for you.
Or simply everything. If you ask me to.
But...What do I get in return?
AN HOUR LATE MAGGIE MEE.
And that really causes me to deform into a zombie.

No comments: