Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My eyes sore again.
Mucus keep flowing out from my nose.
Like waterfall...?
I think I done something wrong again.
Like I always did.
I remember telling myself.
If things doesn't belongs to me.
Then I have no choice but to make it mine.
I've done it.
Happiness, laughter and stupid imaginery stories.
They only last for a very short while.
When you first write the first few episode.
You feel the exitement about "I wonder if he likes it"
I crack my brains using everything I have all my energy I spend
So I can think of interesting stuff to share.
I always been a joker.
A tomboy.
A man!
I have to protect everyone I loved.

I committed more than I can.
Clowns get performance money from audience.
But I got nothing.
Because at the end of the day.
I'm always tired and exhausted from all the "protecting".
Not protecting the people I loved.
But myself.
I guess I am the one who needs protection the most.
But there's no one there I can lean on.
And blurt out everything that is eating me.

It's hurtful.
To know.
You doubt my love.
Like I mention in the previous post.
Everything is a lie.
But my love is not.
But seems to me like my love is a lie to you.
HAHA. This is for lying too much.
Retribution.
Now... I am going to smoke until I can't feel my lungs.
( Anyone know the feeling of feeling a lungs? )
And til I die...I just gonna fill everywhere with laughter.
Even if I cry I gonna cry laughing!

Anyway I think I got a pair of pretty eyes with neverending tears.
Where I got so much water from.
I thought I just pee.

It's painful inside.

No comments: