Sunday, September 6, 2009

Woke up and you can tell that it's gonna be a long long boring day.
For me. Yes.
I having some difficulties living my life again.
I have the urge to swim 50 laps in the pool now.
But no. Because I don't want to be alone.

Beanie is on my mind right now.
Currently listening to Melodies of Life.
A song which part of the lyrics says..
"Do you remember loving me"
Well I still remember.
Specially when I play Patapons.
I use to hold your hands.
And we will sang the BON BON BONN song together.

BB's meow meow eyes is so big.
And it's like staring at me with hatred cause I always threw him on the floor.
And etc etc.
How can a cat win me.
Bleahs. I still don't understand.
Maybe I am getting old.

How I used to be so rebellious and "I will have what I want"
But now.. I still have to think twice about going for a swim.
And how to control my temper and emotion.
So I wouldn't hurt anyone feelings.
And then I get so used it I think I forgot about my own.

I curse bb get snipe and kill in SA everytime he play.
So that he will get fed up and stop playing and then turn around and look at me.

Okay I got nothing to blog already.

No comments: