Friday, March 27, 2009

10 years ago.
I on my light and fall asleep fearfully.
I fear for story book green monster.
I fear I might be abducted by aliens.
I fear for paranormal kinda thing.
I fear my dolls might just come alive.
I fear the dark.

And now,
I off my light and sleep. Like a pig.
I want to see story book green monster.
I FEAR that the aliens are scare to abduct me.
I want to help a ghost! To become a detective and gave her justice!
I wish all my dolls are alive.
I just love to off my light.
Be it morning, or night.
I always off my light. I can't sleep with lights on.
I want everything to be dark.
So I can see the moon reflection on my window.
And feel the breeze gentleness.

10 years ago.
I long for friends.
I want to wear high heels.
I want to wear some fluffy kind of skirt.
I want to be called the Princess, or daddy girl.
I wanna be the most beautiful girl that ever step on earth.
Where's my prince charming?

And now,
My friends all vanish into thin air.
The kinda of feeling that is, I am no longer rejected by others.
But I realize I am the one rejecting.
I hate heels. It bite!
Skirt - BIMBO.
Maybe the princess of vulgarities, fist and middle finger.
No more daddy girl.
I think I am the most beautiful on mars.
I don't need anymore prince charming. It hurts.
They aren't charming at all.
They are mushroom.... ( well, I dunno. It just pop into my mind )
They appear fanciful and pretty attractive and if you are so dumb like me,
You just got poison forever.
Or maybe, WILD BOARS?
Might just crush your life and leave a scar.
What mended is, but patched.

Patty, Miss Patty.
I love you.
If there were no one out there who are willingly to be your friend, I will be.
If there is no souls out there want to love you, Let it be.
Cause, I love myself. I won't let you get hurt anymore.

My poor heart. You must be painful.
I bought box of handiplast.
It was meant for my leg though.
But I guess handiplast can't stop blood from gushing.
Don't be sad anymore heartie. I promise, I won't let you get hurt anymore.
Please, I promise, promise.

No comments: