Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why do god create all sort of different kind of humans.
And gave us different kind of looks.
And a made us have lots of different kind of feelings.
What do you call that a kind of feeling, that when you woke up,
You feel like strangling all the dolls beside you, yet you don't have the mood
and strenght to do that. And that kind that you wanted to just scream
at the top of your lungs ( dunno why lungs, following the book ), but for me, is
scream at the top of my heart, cause my heart wanted to!!! Not my lungs and cry.
But can't because of don't know what reason.
And always smile and laugh and make yourself like a idiot when you are out.

I dunno who am I now.
I been have weird kind of feelings lately.
I been doing things that I am not suppose to.
I dunno what I am doing.

Watched the Shopaholic.
The show I've been waiting for a long time.
Ever since I read the book, I always wanted to be a shopaholic.
And I am going to go fulfill my dream tomorrow.
It might just make me happy.
John, John, John... John.. * Kisses *
Where do I belong.
Who do I belong.
A Mixture of me and me.

Why should I tell myself not to be sad when I want to!
And why should I tell myself not to be happy when I am not suppose to.
I can't be angry. I don't want bruises all over.
I can't be soft-hearted. People pushing me around.
Why am I suppose to be.
Let's just sleep and wait till tomorrow.
I will definately feel better after shopping.
Gonna buy myself lot's of dress and skirts.
It's time to change.

No comments: