Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Watch the movie, Legend of Chun Li.
The starting was abit bored and lame.
Then it get better and better. Still, I will rate it C.
Guess the next street fighter movie gonna be about
recruiting RYU. Kinda stupid.
Now my sister want to be like Chun Li.
Trying to do the leg kick while her head on the floor.
She is crazy.

Tiring day.
Haven slept well for the past few days.
Today shippy went ID liaos.
Wee.. And as a female, I got not much duty.
Hmmm. Should be quite free this whole month.
My dearest Bitches!! ---> Soh Hwee, Dong Xu, Huiyu and all.
Please, Jio me out for some fun someday!! Thanks.
I love you bitch.
I love all of you.
Muahahahahas.

Okay, finish work about 8pm lohs.
Lobang my CWES car again.
Taking his car always made me want to say my last word to those I love.
It's like rollercoaster. Or worse.
At least rollercoaster got a seat belt.
It's not like he got no seat belt in his car, but he always say
is dangerous to put seat belt on because if the car peng, then very hard to climb out.
Lols. Sister trying to steal some of my under-garment again.
She's irritating.
Reach home, then bath. Then go out.
Walk the pasar malam.
Bored lohs. Was looking for a decent purse.
Bleahs.
Just trimmed my eyebrow, By myself.
Gonna sleep soon.
Need to sail tomorrow.
T_T

No comments: