Saturday, March 21, 2009

My chief can be irritating at times.
But I found out that he is actually quite fun!!!
We have a fight today.
Real Fight. It's fun!!!
Went to eat Sakura. With all the QMs!
Kinda fun. Poor Vege, Nothing much for him though.
I was shocked when he said he never knew how prawn
taste like, the worse of all, SHARK FINS!
I am not really those meanies that will purposely
kill a shark just to eat it's fins.
But I will definately say YES to a bowl of already
COOKED shark fins. How sad it will be if you haven taste it before.
I have to put a sad face. Here.. --> = (
I went to CNB to study for my stupid test today.
I met Jac and Yulong. Jac face still very very black.
I mean, It's the same old face. Yeah. Not that I dun like it.
Just, Kinda wanna make her smile. Like how we go
crazy talking about guys in our cabin. And, erm.. lot's of things.

Study makes me sick.
I really got sick.
My stomach start giving out symptoms.
Begging me to stop studying.
And I see stars. *_*.
It's okay, the fun part is, I saw SUBMARINE!
I know I know, It's no big deal.
But, I wanna be the first human with breast and no long stuff
between my legs to STEP onboard a SUB.
OKOK, Not step. Be the first girl to be in a SUB.
SUB SUB SUB. Makes me think of Subway, those long bread.
Man, If is 10 years, I will wait.
Don't underestimate girls!!!
Hmmmm. My stomach grew smaller nowadays.
I ate like few pieces of SALMON and I start to feel bloated.
Forget to mention about the three bowl of shark fins.
But I used to eat like no tomorrow lohs.
Specially Shark Fins lohs.
Never Mind. Time to slim down too.

I told John John, I gonna start woo-ing him again.
But I really got no idea. Haha!
So sad whenever I think about such cute/handsome guy leaving Singapore.
And never come back?
OH, SAD FACE. Where is it. = (

I hope god stop confusing me.
But I really felt painful inside.
That day was the worse. I wont forget it.
I wish I could just forget. It's painful.
I don't like it.
I guess you are really tired.
But, I starting to feel really tired too.
I feel the old her coming back to me.
My chief make me realize, It's good to be someone else.
Like her. But, She's heartless. I don't want to be heartless.
Did I really do this kind of thing in the past?
I guess this is call retribution.

It kinda hurt me when I think how sad and lonely you gonna be
If I go away. But I guess I love you too much, and I forgot
to love myself. Still, I can't believe how strong I am.
Standing up and climbing up from the deep deep deep hole I fall into.
In just one bloody day.
Scolding and lecturing from around makes me open my eyes.
There's no such thing call taking a break.
It's either continue or no more.
Cause, trust me baby, things wont be the same anymore.

No comments: