Thursday, March 26, 2009

I would like to spend 10 minutes of my beauty sleep
to tell you, about him.
As I am freaking, well not really freaking, kinda tired right now?
Hmmm Okie... Wait. I watch the unborn just now.
It's SCARY. I guess all horror show are meant to be scary.
Haha so what the hell am I talking about?
Okie. It's really scary.
Then I took a cab home. Oh, I forgot to mention that I spend
$ 400 on shopping today. Oh my god. It feel DAMN good.
I guess this is one of the way woman release her stress.
Well, It's really working! So girls, Go shop like there's no tomorrow!
I wore heels. Now my feetie is erm... Kinda like a mummy.
I stick a piece of handiplast here. And a piece there.
And some over here, and some over there.
Can you picture it? Haha.
Elephant is suppose to meet me today.
But she aeroplane me. What great friends I have.
I guess people don't have a best friend that will aeroplane like so OFTEN.
Well, She's forgiven.
I met up with Mr. Naggy instead. I choose to use a nick for him
as I don't wish to be tekan onboard.
Anyway I guess everybody knows who I am referring to.
Bleahs... =P.
Oh plus Hanyong. Er hmmm, we then watch the unborn together.
It's really really really not scary at all.
Cause I covered my eyes like throughout the whole show.
Manage to peep some scary part though. So It's really scary.
So peeps, if you ever wanna watch a horror movie,
Watch it with somebody you love.
Back to main topic.

This is how me and my baby john met.
Er Hmm...
Once upon a time.. There was a beautiful little girl. ( Which is of course me )
She was told to play for SAFSA Tennis.
During her training, She been wondering who gonna be her partner
for SAFSA as she is playing mixed double.
Then, One day, her instructor, Mr Wilson bought two handsome man with him.
Man.. It's hard to continue talking like that. Let's just be normal.
Except for the beautiful little girl part.
Okay, First of all, I did not fall in love on first sight.
I had this bad impression on you. Because you were so talkative.
And you speak good english.
You are freaking handsome.
You are damn attractive. But didn't attract me. Cause, I am not a bee.
=P Anyway, you are just perfect.
The way you play tennis, makes me drool.
I always had a puddle of saliva on the floor where I stand.
And, The way you hmm.. the way you.. YOU are just so freaking cute.
So cute that you are a freak.
I missed those day.
Those day, where you encourage me and said I will not lost.
And I won six game in a row. Til i met this fat bitch, and lost to her
Cause I admit I really did underestimate her.
She was so fat I thought she can't walk!
Er hmm, and the day, I said I wanted to woo you.
And the every morning you said you wanted to do 5bx before the competition
and I thought it some running and warm up but it's actually
SHITTING in the toilet LOLS.
And I know like at the last few days of the tournament loh.
Since you always come back sweaty. So I believed you.
The day where we first went out to VIVO. And you fold me a flower.
When I just randomly say I want a flower.
And the first horror movie we watch.
So scary till I just accidentally hold your hand and also so accidentally
lie on your shoulder.
SHIT. IT'S REALLY ACCIDENTALLY. YOU GUYS MUST BE THINKING I PURPOSELY RIGHT...!
The thing is, you are not always there when I need you.
And you are there, when I just need somebody.
Heh, Chimology.
I need you.
I am so selfish.
I just don't want your wish to come true!!
I hope mine come true!!
The day I celebrate my birthday, I wish for my rashes to go away.
And maybe strike for a lottery. So I can shop again and buy more heels.
And if my feetie gonna turn into a mummy, I might just buy myself a new feet.
But the cake you bought it for me. I wish for ...
You know what I want. I won't said out.
Cause it won't come true if I said it out.
John John. I wanna thanks you for being so handsome.
And thanks for the hug, the aura around you that make me ...
erm how to say? That aura around you that make me.... " Omg i love you "
You know? All the huggies. And all the kisses I need ( P.S You still owe me like 1000 )
Today is so John Johnie.
Everytime, I feel scare. I want to be with you.
I want to accidentally hold you hand again. SHIT I AM NOT PURPOSELY.
And lie on your shoulder, smell the smell of your baby hair.
And then look into your gonna pop out eyes. ( he is not a chihuahua )
And follow by a slimey sticky tongueing ( is that such word? But!! That's how I feel!! ) kiss.
MUACKS!

No comments: