Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am not stupid.
But I don't want to tear your mask.
I like living in lie.
I hope, we can just continue lying forever.
Hmm, not good for health.
Bleahs.

Very very busy day!!
It's family day!!
Today I am the working party.
I made alot of balloons.
So fun.
But I hope this is the last time.

Secure about 7.30 pm.
Went to eat teppanyaya with Lee Lee, Cesc And Veg.
Hmmm, I hope I can control my temper sometimes.
Always scolding Veg.
But, hope that he can change.
Don't wanna see him get bullied anymore.
I have friends! So Happy. =D
Tomorrow going to go shopping with BAO.
I gonna buy myself a camera and a purse.
And that all for this month!!
Oh my god.
Shopping make me drool.
Alone at home.
Mummy and Daddy went to battlefield again.
Bao Bao book in.
Cheok cheok at PoPo house. =( I am so lonely.
But going to meet my john johnie soon.
In 10 minutes time. SMILES!

MUACKS. MUACKS. My Cute Fat Little Sweet Handsome John Johnie.

No comments: